- blood tests
- medical consultations
- appropriate treatment depending on HIV status
- assistance within the critical 72 hour window period after accidental exposure to a potential infection
- additional benefits for counselling and security improvements.
In the event of accidental exposure to the HI-Virus, Expo-sure is our HIV/Aids support product that has been created to provide you and your family members that live with you with essential assistance.
If you would like to take a closer look at exactly what Expo-sure covers, please download the brochure here or call 0860 10 51 13
* Life Insurance policies underwritten by 1Life, FSP: 24769.
* Terms & Conditions Apply.