1. The competition will commence on the 8 February 2021 and will continue until 15 February 2021 on Jacaranda FM and 22 February 2021 until 1 March 2021 on East Coast Radio. (“duration of the competition”) After this date no further entries into the competition will be permitted.
2. The competition is open to any permanent residents and / or citizens of South Africa who are over the age of 18 years and who are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
3. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Jacaranda FM, East Coast Radio and Auto & General Insurance and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
4. The spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling, of any person specified in the above.
5. The participant can not elect a friend who is listed in clause 3 and 4 above.
6. Entrants must participate in the “Call a Friend” competition hosted by Jacaranda FM and East Coast Radio by completing their information on Jacaranda’s competition page located at https://www.jacarandafm.com/ and on East Coast Radio competition page located at https://www.ecr.co.za/. Winners will be randomly selected from all the online entries received. Once on-air, Jacaranda FM or East Coast Radio will call the friend listed on the entry form. The participants will be given 30 seconds on air for their call to be answered by their friend.
7. It is the winners responsibility to obtain consent from the third party (friend) to list their personal information to be entered into the competition.
8. Entrants can submit as many entries as they like for the duration of the competition, which entries, if correct or complete, will be included in the lucky draw. However, entrants will only be allowed to win 1 (one) Prize for the duration of the competition.
9. Randomly selected winners across the radio stations stand a chance to win a share of R50 000 (fifty thousand rand) per station.
31.1 your entry or participation in the competition will not necessarily result in you winning a prize;
39.1 all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;