- A tax-free amount will be paid out if you die, or become disabled.
- Non-medical expense cover, as a result of hospitalisation, commences on the first day of hospital admission for a maximum of 104 consecutive weeks.
- Children are covered for 25 % of the main member’s cover but limited to the maximum amounts stated below:
a) R10 000 for children unborn to 6 years old.
b) R30 000 for children 7 to 14 years old.
c) 25% of the main member’s cover for children between 15 and 21, and up to 25 if they are registered full-time students.
- Please note that the cover selected by the main member determines the amount of cover available to children older than 15.
- These maximum payable amounts are specified in Section 50 of the Short-Term Insurance Act.
- A discount for the additional premium if you add your partner or spouse to this product.
- Expo-Sure cover, which gives you access to HIV testing and treatment after accidental exposure.
We aim to live up to our motto of always being there for you, which is why if you are in an accident and become disabled, hospitalised, or pass away, our Personal Accident product will make sure you and your family are cared for.
If you would like to take a closer look at exactly what Personal Accident covers, download our brochure.
click here to view the Personal Accident brochure in Afrikaans.
This is not a medical scheme and the cover is not the same as that of a medical scheme. This policy is not a substitute for medical scheme membership.