- A tax-free amount will be paid out if you die, or become disabled
- Non-medical expense cover as a result of hospitalisation commences from the first day of hospitalisation
- Children up to the age of 21 (25 if they are registered full-time students) also benefit from the Personal Accident cover. Children qualify for 25% of insured amount of the policy holder as per cover plan selected but as per Section 50 of the Short-Term Insurance Act, a maximum of R10 000 is payable for children between the ages of unborn and 5 years, and a maximum of R30 000 is payable for children between the ages of 6 and 14 years.
- The services of Road Protect to assist you with Road Accident Fund claims
- A discount for the additional premium if you add your partner or spouse to this product
- Expo-Sure cover, which gives you access to HIV testing and treatment after accidental exposure
We aim to live up to our motto of always being there for you, which is why if you are in an accident and become disabled, hospitalised, or pass away, our Personal Accident product will make sure you and your family are cared for.
If you would like to take a closer look at exactly what Personal Accident covers, download our brochure.
Click here to view the Personal Accident brochure in Afrikaans.
This is not a medical scheme and the cover is not the same as that of a medical scheme. This policy is not a substitute for medical scheme membership.