Online Chat

Want to chat?

Our consultants are on standby, fill in your details and chat online
Please enter your name
Name must contain some letters
Please enter a valid email
Start chatting

Want to chat?

We're not in the office right now. Please leave your details here & we'll call you back.
This chat session is no longer active.
Please enter a message
Max length limited to 500 characters

We have not received a response from you in a while. Please respond to keep the chat active. You will be disconnected in {{chatmeControl.ChatMe.userTimeOut}} seconds.

Let us call you back!

Please enter a name.
Name must contain some letters.
Please enter a contact number.
Please enter a valid contact number.
Please select a reason.
Please select a suitable date and time
Please select a suitable date.
Please select a suitable time.
Call me Back!

Let us call you back!

Thank You

Thank you for submitting your contact information, we will contact you soon!


Buildings Insurance

Our Buildings Insurance policy will cover the actual structure of your home against loss or damage, and not what you have filled it with. The reason why we offer a separate policy for the structure of your home to Home Contents Insurance is because it faces a range of more severe risks that have a much bigger financial impact on you if your buildings are ever impacted by these risks.

Come fire, lightning or burst pipes, we promise to always be there for you and the structure of your buildings! We would also like to make special mention of your geysers. It's important to know that if you want to ensure that your geysers and the damage that happens if something goes wrong with them is covered, you must add geyser cover and specify how many geysers you have.

Building Insurance includes:

  • Fire, lightning, explosion, and/or earthquake
  • Burst water pipes
  • Storms and floods
  • Impact with your home and outbuildings by animals, vehicles and falling trees (but not while they are being felled)
  • Malicious or intentional damage
  • Break-in or theft, where we can see the damage caused by the break-in
  • Subsidence of land and landslips
  • Your garages, outbuildings, swimming pool, walls and gates
  • Liability cover for the owner of the building and domestic employees. (You are able to increase your Homeowners Liability Cover, which included Domestic and Public Liability, to R5 million, R10 million, or R20 million for an additional fee.)
  • Liability cover for the owner of the building and domestic employees
  • Loss of rent
  • Rent to live elsewhere