Want to chat?

Our consultants are on standby, fill in your details and chat online
Please enter your name
Name must contain some letters
Please enter a valid email
Please enter a valid email

Want to chat?

This functionality is no longer available. and we'll call you back.
This chat session is no longer active.
Please enter a message
Max length limited to 500 characters

We have not received a response from you in a while. Please respond to keep the chat active. You will be disconnected in {{chatmeControl.ChatMe.userTimeOut}} seconds.

Want to chat?

This functionality is no longer available. Please leave your details here and we'll call you back.

Let us call you back!

Please enter a name
Name must contain some letters
Please enter a contact number
Please enter a valid contact number
Please select a reason

Please select a suitable date and time

Please select a suitable date
Please select a suitable time

Thank You

Thank you for your details, we will contact you shortly!

Our commitment to always being there for you extend beyond your vehicle insurance needs. That's why we have designed our Home Contents Insurance so that it will cover all the items that you have filled your house with, against theft and loss.


If you're taking out this type of insurance policy, we strongly suggest that you compile a list of all your home contents so that you can make sure you are covered for the correct replacement value. We don’t want you to be in a position where you are underinsured and can’t repair or replace any of your items in the best possible way.


We’ve even made it possible for you to get additional peace of mind! You now have the option to increase your Household Liability Cover (that includes Public, Tenant, and Domestic Liability) to R5, R10, or R20 million for a small additional fee.

Security Guards:
Security will be dispatched to guard your building following an incident of loss or damage in the event that security measures cannot be corrected immediately. 

What we cover:
  • Food that spoils in your fridge during a power outage
  • Washing stolen from the line
  • Garden furniture stolen from your garden
  • Your guest's, as well as, your domestic employee's belongings that were stolen from your home
  • Money stolen from your home
  • Personal documents, coins and stamps
  • Credit or bank cards
  • Hole-in-one/bowling full-house
  • Rent to live elsewhere
  • Veterinary expenses (if pet is injured in road accident)
  • Liability cover for householder, tenants and domestic employees
  • Locks and keys damaged during a break-in
  • Medical expenses for an injury caused by your pet or a defect in your building