Our commitment to always being there for you extend beyond your vehicle insurance needs. That's why we have designed our Home Contents Insurance so that it will cover all the items that you have filled your house with, against theft and loss.
If you're taking out this type of policy, we strongly suggest that you compile a list of all your home contents so that you can make sure you are covered for the correct replacement value. We don’t want you to be in a position where you are underinsured and can’t repair or replace any of your items in the best possible way.
We’ve even made it possible for you to get additional peace of mind! You now have the option to increase your Household Liability Cover (that includes Public, Tenant, and Domestic Liability) to R5, R10, or R20 million for a small additional fee.
Security will be dispatched to guard your building following an incident of loss or damage in the event that security measures cannot be corrected immediately.
- Food that spoils in your fridge during a power outage
- Washing stolen from the line
- Garden furniture stolen from your garden
- Your guest's, as well as, your domestic employee's belongings that were stolen from your home
- Money stolen from your home
- Personal documents, coins and stamps
- Credit or bank cards
- Hole-in-one/bowling full-house
- Rent to live elsewhere
- Veterinary expenses (if pet is injured in road accident)
- Liability cover for householder, tenants and domestic employees
- Locks and keys damaged during a break-in
- Medical expenses for an injury caused by your pet or a defect in your building