Our Service Promise to you and your pets
You will speak to a knowledgeable and experienced advisor. To ensure you can focus on your pet’s wellbeing, we promise to keep you updated on the important details of your claim and you will have access to a claim’s consultant through your claims process.
Pet insurance Packages
Other important information:
- Pre-existing conditions are excluded on all plans.
- For the first 12 months of cover on the Core and Premium plans: hip & elbow dysplasia, displacement of the patella (kneecap), entropion, ectropion, cherry eye, cruciate ligament rupture, brachycephalic conditions in flat-faced breeds, intervertebral disc disease (IVDD) in long-bodied breeds.
- Total exclusion of congenital/hereditary conditions on the Emergency plan.
- There is no excess for Wellness, Dignified Ending and 3rd Party Liability claims.
- There is only a 10% excess on Minor Care and Diagnostic claims.
- Excess on Surgery & Hospitalisation: First 6 months of cover – 25% (minimum R500), whichever is greater Month 7 of cover onwards – 10% (minimum R500), whichever is greater
- Kindly note that the above excesses are applied per claim.
- No waiting period for accidents (including accidental death under Dignified Ending).
- 30-day waiting period for Illness, Wellness, Minor Care, Diagnostics and 3rd Party claims.
- 6-month waiting period for death due to natural causes (old age) under Dignified Ending.
- 12-month waiting period (on Core and Premium Plans) for congenital/hereditary conditions.